About Me

My photo
My name is Haylee. Eighteen is my age and I am Engaged to the one I know is the love of my life!! We are planning on getting married the day after my 20th birthday! :) I have never wanted something as much as I want to be married to him! Jesse Johnson Jr.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Death : /

Wednesday, September 8th, 2010
That had to be one of the hardest times of my life,
as it was the day that my great great grandma died.
It also marked exactly 7 months since my great grandpa died from lung cancer.
But even though it was death she lived to be 101 6 months 17 dyas and 1:15 minutes.
Its been hard on me because I just dont know what to do anymore.
I feel like I have let my family down being outta High School and not sure what I am going to do with my life.
I just sit around the house, looking for a job, and then cooking them dinner before my grandma comes home.
I love my family and just want to please them.
It hurts knowing 8 years ago my aunt and uncle were killed but 14 years ago my little sister Paige was taken away from this earth.


Love Pictures, Images and Photos



Aside from all that my life couldnt be any better in love<3
Jesse has to be my soul mate for no matter how mad he makes me,
I just love him!!
His smile, His dimples!

Photobucket

The laugh when I say "Pack Pack" or even when I just look at him and smile!
He is fixing to leave for a job in Orange :( and will be gone till Christmas.
Even though i can just drive to him it doesnt make a difference.
The feeling of him being so far away and not in my arms.

But once he gets back hes getting a truck!
Then a house!!
But im gonna go!!

MUCH LOVE!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment