About Me

My photo
My name is Haylee. Eighteen is my age and I am Engaged to the one I know is the love of my life!! We are planning on getting married the day after my 20th birthday! :) I have never wanted something as much as I want to be married to him! Jesse Johnson Jr.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lonely

Well lets see.
About a month ago I moved from Cleveland to Sheldon to get closer to my boyfriend and to find me a better job.
Well with my luck i havent found a job but the time I get to spend with Jesse is great!

As of Monday he went to a job in Orange where he works everyday all day :/ and that is something we are not used to. But i have got to see him he came monday and I went to his house last night.
What sucks is that I feel like i have lost all of my friends. I cant get up to Cleveland for my car likes to suck gas and with me not having a job it is hard to get money these days. I just wish I had some friends close to me that would come visit with me!
Sooner or Later I'll get up to Cleveland

No comments:

Post a Comment