About Me

My photo
My name is Haylee. Eighteen is my age and I am Engaged to the one I know is the love of my life!! We are planning on getting married the day after my 20th birthday! :) I have never wanted something as much as I want to be married to him! Jesse Johnson Jr.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wow!


Yes. i must say that i have not posted in forever but there is a reason.
after graduation i went to visit my dad in Louisiana and spent two weeks there. But missing texas made me come home two weeks early and then I started looking for a job. My only summer left and I had to work. Dont get me wrong the money was about the only good thing coming for me.

Then my sister got married and we were all going crazy trying to get everything ready for her special day i lost touch with alot of things. The wedding was great i might add : ) I am glad that she found someone that is EXACTLY like her : )

Then i got my job back at arbys and that made me lose touch with my best friend jessica king : ( even though she worked at the exact same place! But there was just so much going on at home after the wedding it caused me some pain.

My mom put in to get transfered to Baytown and that caused my step dad to freak out and then he put in for divorce so we have been dealing with that and as well as me finding a job there and then a house were we could have our dogs without it being a problem for the dogs are like our family!

Then me, my boyfriend, my mom, my sister, and my brother in law all went on a vacation to Brady Texas to visit some family we havent seen in years. We were there for four days but with a conflict of work my sister and brother in law didnt make it up there till saturday. But the time spent there was like amazing to get out of Cleveland Texas and try something new.

I lost my job/quit my job going to Brady so i moved down to Sheldon Texas to be closer to my friends and Boyfriend Jesse and find me a job for when we get our own house but i have had no luck with that. And then there is the fact that he leaves Monday for THREE months to Orange Texas where i wont get to see him EVERYDAY like i do now. So how am i going to keep from going insane? Hopefully my friends will always be there!

Well i guess i am done for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment