About Me

My photo
My name is Haylee. Eighteen is my age and I am Engaged to the one I know is the love of my life!! We are planning on getting married the day after my 20th birthday! :) I have never wanted something as much as I want to be married to him! Jesse Johnson Jr.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Forgotten

I have saw that i have been writing about Sam, and ive even brought up Justin and Kenneth but i havent said anything about my USMC brother Robert. he is one of the people who inspired me to join the military(or try anyways) because i have saw the person it has made him : ) i love the fact that i can call him my brother and hate that he is stationed so far away even though he just works on helicoptors i fear that something bad is going to happen. i am happy that he found a girl worth getitng married to and now they are fixing to start their own family.



This picture happens to be from my mom and step dads wedding. i have to say this is the only picture i have of us together so i cherish it with all my heart;;
Photobucket



Also along with the title "FORGOTTEN";; i cant believe that its been 12 years since ive started school;; and now my life is fixing to change paths as i hope to pursue my career as a future navy nurse;; things are taking its turn in my life and if the military is a no go for me i will start a new life somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment