About Me

My photo
My name is Haylee. Eighteen is my age and I am Engaged to the one I know is the love of my life!! We are planning on getting married the day after my 20th birthday! :) I have never wanted something as much as I want to be married to him! Jesse Johnson Jr.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Friday Movie Nights

Last night me and my best friend Jessica went and got us some Taco Bell;;
As we were sitting there her car started smoking like crazy and we thought we were going to expload;; LOL
Then as were were sitting in block buster parking lot we were being stalked and then we went to walmart and got movies and then that same guy that was in the blockbuster parking lot was sitting outside of walmart down the same isle that we were parked so we ran to the car and then locked the doors.
After we got back to her house we crawled up on the couch with the three movies we rented and had us a girls night much needed after the long week we had. With the underclassmen taking the TAKS test and the seniors wasting their time getting up and going when there was nothing going on was crazy and then prom is next saturday and having to get the rest of my stuff and also finding out i have to go tuesday to take my military entrance test to see if i can get the score i need just to enlist and i have been studying like crazy since christmas;;
and then as we were watchin our movies i couldnt stop thinking about how samantha should be here with us laughing and crying and sharing in our special moments : )
i wonder what goes on over there where she is at and then i realize she is doing her duty being an active miliatry : ]
i am proud to say that i am a very happy girl and i love all my friends

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog tonight! Looks like you're facing some big decisions yourself here, just take one day at a time :) I prayed for you tonight after reading your posts. -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you sarah;; i have alot to worry about and decisions to make but i know god will push me in the right direction.
    i love reading your blog;;
    --Haylee

    ReplyDelete