About Me

My photo
My name is Haylee. Eighteen is my age and I am Engaged to the one I know is the love of my life!! We are planning on getting married the day after my 20th birthday! :) I have never wanted something as much as I want to be married to him! Jesse Johnson Jr.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

having doubts


so here i sit thinkin;;

have i made the right decision.

my future career of a Navy Nurse is on the line

i have to make sure i can do this

i know i can

everything is happening so fast;;

asvab tuesday prom saturday.

graduation 18 days away :(

now i understand what people feel like when they dont know what to do;

my friends are behind me 100%

my parents think its the best thing for me.

but im gonna hate having to leave just for basic.

i wonder how Samantha did it;;

how she is sitting over there in Iraq.

it depresses me that it doesnt feel the same without her here.

she was my back bone : (

and now its gone

how is Kenneth over there in afganistan,

or how did Justin do all those tours and put himself in danger

and then i realize that if it wasnt for all those brave men and women where would our world be at this point and i am grateful to live here and have all those people fighting.

One day i hope i can say i am a member of the UNITED STATES MILITARY!

1 comment:

  1. Haylee, You can do this. Don't let it all get to your head. Enjoy it. I know you are going to pass your ASVAB, you have studied so much for it. I have confindence in you. BCT won't be bad, your strong you will pull through.

    ReplyDelete